Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - General Use of Service Print
CTSLink offers several Search options for ease of navigating the site and locating the information that you are looking for. You may search for deals using one of the three search methods: CUSIP, SHELF, or SERIES.
CUSIP search is used to search for a deal by a CUSIP. Please note that you must be signed in for the CUSIP search to work. The CUSIP search works best for Residential deals. From the Search bar, use the drop down to select CUSIP. Type in the CUSIP for the tranche that you are looking for and search. You will be directed to the Tranche page for the deal. If you receive an error, please use a different CUSIP or one of our other Search methods.
Series search is used to search for a unique series. This search criteria is best for searching for Commercial deals. Select SERIES from the drop down and enter in the unique Series, separated by a dash or a space. For example, to search for CSAIL 2015-C2, enter in 2015-C2 or 2015 C2.
Shelf Search can be used for all product lines. Select SHELF and enter in part of the Shelf Name on CTSLink.If you have any questions, please reach out to CTSLink Customer Service at the below.
Toll Free: 866-846-4526 Available
Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 5:30PM Eastern Time
- How to Register an account (General Use of Service)
- How to change your email address (General Use of Service)
- I am having trouble signing on. What are my options? (General Use of Service)
- I would like to be notified when a deal updates. What are my options? (General Use of Service)
- Is CTSLink the same as SecuritiesLink? (General Use of Service)
- Rate Limiter (General Use of Service)