Contents - MyCTSLink Print
The MySeries function is used to track activity on a specific Series.
Add Series: Use the Track Series buttons throughout our site to add a series to this list.
Remove Series: Check the remove boxes and click Remove Selected Series at the bottom of the page to remove the series from your list.
Special Notices: Special reporting, analysis or other communications to investors regarding the securities may be posted to a Series page. These are usually posted for informational purposes and are not updated after initial posting.
Other Documents: Non-cyclical documents such as deal documents may be posted to a Series page.
Deal Terminations: A Series may be placed in Terminated Status due to natural payoff, a collateral call or a collateral redemption. Cyclical reports such as remittance reports or distribution date statements are no longer posted to CTSLink once a deal is terminated.
Set up Email Notification for Special Notices, Other Documents or Deal Terminations: Check the boxes under the appropriate column to indicate an email notification selection and click Update E-mail Notification Selection.
Remove Email Notification Options: Uncheck the boxes under the appropriate column and click Update Notification(s).
- Deal Terminations (MyCTSLink)
- Forum Questions (MyCTSLink)
- MyCusips - About (MyCTSLink)
- MyNotices - About (MyCTSLink)
- MyReports - About (MyCTSLink)
- MyReports - Email Notifications (MyCTSLink)
- MyReports - Pagination (MyCTSLink)
- Other Documents (MyCTSLink)
- Scheduled Reports (MyCTSLink)
- Special Notices (MyCTSLink)