Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Business Questions Print
Approved Market Data Providers for a deal are generally approved at deal closing. Those Data Providers are listed in the Market Data Provider Certification on CTSLink. If your company is not listed in the Market Data Provider Certification but you would like to be, you will need to obtain permission from the Depositor to be listed.
- Static Pools (Business Questions)
- When will the Re-Remic deals pay this month? (Business Questions)
- I am looking for access to a deal but none of the certifications apply to my role. What do I do? (Business Questions)
- I never received my principal and interest payment. Who should I contact? (Business Questions)
- I'm looking for the deal documents for a CDO deal (Business Questions)
- The reports I'm looking for were supposed to be available at 10AM but are not. Who do I contact? (Business Questions)